Step 3. Read the Rules, Terms & Conditions below.
EXHIBITOR RULES & REGULATIONS: TERMS & CONDITIONS
EXHIBITOR RULES & REGULATIONS: TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Contract: The following rules and regulations become binding upon acceptance of this contract between the applicant (Exhibitor) and his/her employees and Cannabis Career Network, the career fair organizer. Cannabis Career Network, hereby grants the Exhibitor the privilege to use space, upon payment of the agreed upon fees, provided in the Exhibition Hall, during the career fair, subject to the conditions contained in this document.
- Exhibit Space: A single exhibit booth space includes an 8x10 area, 2 chairs, a draped table (6’/8’ depending on venue). No walls, partitions, signs, or decorations may be erected which will interfere with the general view “down the aisle” or view of other exhibits.
- Booth Space Assignment: Booth location will be assigned on a first come first-served basis per event based on, and receipt of payment in full. Final allocation of space shall be at the sole discretion of Cannabis Career Network. If it is determined that relocation of an Exhibitor is necessary to provide a more balanced exhibition of to facilitate a successful traffic flow, the Exhibitor shall abide by the decision of Cannabis Career Fair.
- Adherence to Schedule: Exhibitors understand that no move-ins or move-outs will be permitted other than in accordance with the schedule set forth in the schedule of events. Exhibitors will not dismantle or remove equipment until after the close of the show unless otherwise agreed to by Cannabis Career Network.
- Exhibitor Payment: The Exhibitor agrees to submit full payment and complete all applicable registration forms to Cannabis Career Network.
- Exhibitor Hours and Disclaimer: Exhibit space shall be occupied during all exhibit hours, unless a special circumstance prevents exhibitor from attending. This agreement is for the rental of the exhibit space only. Cannabis Career Network had not made and does not make any warranty or representation whatsoever, either express or implied, including but not limited to the level of attendance at the career fair or the number of attendees who will visit any of the exhibitors.
- Payments and Refunds – No Show / Cancellation Policy: Event reservations may not be cancelled but may be exchanged for other career fairs/dates (within one calendar year), as long as advertising hasn’t started for the original event. Future exact credit at management discretion. In the case of receipt of notice of cancellation after the ad campaign has begun, a no show or any other breach, the full fees shall be due and payable. No Exhibitor shall assign, sublet, or share exhibit space without the written permission of Cannabis Career Network.
- Photography & Filming: Professional photographs, audio, and video will be captured during the show. The Exhibitor hereby grants Cannabis Career Network and its representatives permission to photograph and/or record them at the show, and distribute (both now and in the future) the Exhibitors' image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities, without any further notice to the Exhibitor.
- Noisy and Obnoxious Equipment: The operation of whistles or any objectionable device will not be allowed. After the fair opens, noisy and unsightly displays will not be permitted. Cannabis Career Network reserves the right to restrict exhibits that may be objectionable or to order the removal of any portion of an exhibit which in the judgement of Cannabis Career Network is detrimental to or distracts from the general order of the exhibits.
- Potential Allergies: No balloons or peanuts are permitted within the exhibit hall due to potential latex and peanut allergies.
- Samples, Souvenirs and Soliciting: Soliciting of business and/or distribution of samples and souvenirs will not be permitted in the aisles, the parking lots or in another exhibitor’s booth, but must be confined to the exhibitor’s own space. No Cannabis may be displayed, sold, distributed or consumed on the show site. The sale, sampling or providing of food and beverages is not permitted at the fair. Management reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any Exhibitor failing to comply with these provisions without notice or warning.
- Fire and Safety Regulations: In order to comply with local fire ordinance requirements, all decorative material much be flame resistant. No volatile or flammable fluids, substances or material of any nature prohibited by city/local fire regulations or insurance carriers may be used in any booth.
- Damage to Property: Cannabis Career Network will not be responsible for the protection of the property of the Exhibitor from theft, damage by fire, accident, vandalism or other cause. Cannabis Career Network will not be responsible for damage or injury to persons or property resulting from the negligence or action or others. Exhibitors much not apply paint, lacquer, adhesive, tape, Velcro or any other coating to building, columns, floors, or to standard booth equipment. The Exhibitor accepts full responsibility for liability for damages to persons or property, public or private, arising out of its use of the exhibit space at the career fair.
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability: Exhibitors shall assume responsibility for damage to the Site and shall indemnify and hold harmless Cannabis Career Network, it’s employees, agents, officers and directors and the Site for all liability ensuing from any cause whatsoever, including accidents or injuries to Exhibitor, its agents or employees. Exhibitor assumes full responsibility for any accident, injury or property damage to any person viewing its exhibit where such accident, injury or property damage is caused by negligence of Exhibitor, agents or employees. All exhibit material, equipment and property of any kind that may be on licensed property of the Site shall be the SOLE risk of Exhibitor. In the event any Exhibitors property is stolen, lost, damaged or destroyed, no part of such loss or damage is to be charged or borne by Cannabis Career Network or the Site. In addition, Exhibitor acknowledges that Cannabis Career Network and the Site do not maintain insurance covering Exhibitors property and that it is the sole responsibility of Exhibitors to obtain general liability, workers compensation, business interruption and property damage insurance, if deemed necessary, covering such loss by Exhibitor.
If you require any assistance our contact is: 416.858.5811 or email@example.com